JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Four Guys Guns Review:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zupZG8-KFBU

Pulled the trigger and picked one up... they had an awesome Black Friday deal - regular LH9 for $430 (regular $615)! Picked it up in person at their Redmond facility, so yay... no FFL fee. Been very impressed with their customer service and support.

The gun itself is well-made, and beautiful... Cerakoted and comes already cleaned/lubed with Froglube.

Well I think I will pick mine (standard LH9) up this afternoon. It had been on sale at Lionheart's website as mentioned above, but I'm in Oregon, so more time to go thru shipping and a FFL

I've carried single action cocked n locked guns for over 2 decades and somehow never needed a triple action anything. Sounds like more parts to break as well

I've carried single action cocked n locked guns for over 2 decades and somehow never needed a triple action anything. Sounds like more parts to break as well

Well I'm new to "Cocked & Locked" and it is a big adjustment for me, but I will be able to wrap my mind around it. The Warden however would never go for "Cocked & Locked" ....she believes that every occupant of a car should have to wear a crash helmet, because of safety. Her views on guns are that everyone should have one that is safe to carry, but has no safety to consciously use. In other words it needs to be safe while carrying the gun, but no manual safety to switch off. Trigger safeties like on most polymer pistols are more to her liking. Grip and trigger safeties wike the Springfield XD series even better. DA Revolver is fine with her. This LH-9 (That did not show up, so I won't get it till Monday) will be hers to use and it won't be 'locked'. She will have a choice between normal double action or this "Fast Double Action" modes, either way she will have the hammer down and that will give her comfort

The real safety is between your ears. IE if you obey basic gun handling rules it does not matter what action type you carry as far as safety. I not only carried c~n~l in several calibers but had to draw several times on attackers. No issues whatsoever. I have been packing a Glock 22 for years but I'm more than well practiced with it now and quite tired of it and likely my next primary will be a 10 MM EAA Witness SA only pistol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top