JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Everett
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is a Lionheart LH9, 9mm, in factory Patriot Brown cerakote. It's in great shape. I bought it from another member here, so not sure of round count, but he assured me it was low, only a couple hundred or so. That along with the 50 I put down range, I'll be safe and say 400 rounds-ish, does not look any more used than that.

Comes with everything you see in the pics below:

Pistol
2 mags (1x13rd and 1x15rd extended)
Factory soft case
Lock and key
Manual

Has the very innovative (and very cool) double action plus trigger system, which makes the first double-action pull feel like single-action. Shoots straight, no FTF or FTE or other issues.

I'm selling because it's just not for me... it shoots straight, but I'm much more a single-stack guy.

$450 cash or trade for 1911 in 9mm or some other firearm that's cool and equal in value. Worst I can say is a very polite "no thank you." I can travel within reason, but for trades I prefer to be more local so I don't have to make a second long trip to pick up the pistol after BGC. But, we can work something out.

A689B407-9CF2-4F4B-B4A3-E24B457A8DA3.jpeg 49B8592B-3973-4DCC-BEAF-C52F2A9B8F83.jpeg DD651A3E-4668-4A72-ACAC-406AEEBF16B3.jpeg 8AE8CFFA-190D-40F1-B64A-0595343D5B94.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yeah it's a mashup of the S&W 5000 series and the browning formula. It's the civilian version of the Korean military and Law enforcement K-51. Lionheart is the American company. All the parts are assembled here in Washington.

Safety is not a decocker. The decocker is in the hammer, push it forward... then the trigger acts like a two stage where the first pull is about a pound and cocks the hammer, and then 2.5 or 3 pounds drops it to fire. Super light double action! That's what Lionheart calls "double action plus."

I own one and won't trade or sell mine, excellent gun. I have this one that is a compact and a LC9s and Taurus G2C, but all other 9's are full size. This Lionheart is a metal gun, not plastic. Really a good gun. I would buy if I did not already own one.

Thank you, I knew what I was trying to say but, alas, "K" came out of my brain instead of "DP" for some reason...probably thinking of Korea...
You were on track. The civilian designation essentially DP-51 but the military was K5. They also made a DH-40 in 40 S&W. Great guns, if I wasn't getting ready to deploy I'd be interested. GLWS

You were on track. The civilian designation essentially DP-51 but the military was K5. They also made a DH-40 in 40 S&W. Great guns, if I wasn't getting ready to deploy I'd be interested. GLWS

Good luck on your deployment, stay safe, and God bless.

And thank you for your service.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top