JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw that video but he doesn't show or explain the loading process.

LB

It used superimposed loads. Powder and ball on top of powder and ball. The flame channel from the first cap bypassed the bottom load and entered the barrel at the top powder charge. Second flame channel went to the bottom powder charge. In theory the bottom ball was supposed to prevent the flame from the first shot from leaking back into the second powder charge. Like other attempts at this system the theory didn't work so well and the flame from firing the first shot would leak back into the other charge, firing both rounds at once.

It used superimposed loads. Powder and ball on top of powder and ball. The flame channel from the first cap bypassed the bottom load and entered the barrel at the top powder charge. Second flame channel went to the bottom powder charge. In theory the bottom ball was supposed to prevent the flame from the first shot from leaking back into the second powder charge. Like other attempts at this system the theory didn't work so well and the flame from firing the first shot would leak back into the other charge, firing both rounds at once.
Thank You, That is something he left out. I in a match with a friend and he didn't double charge but double loaded two balls with patches.
When two holes appeared on the target he said: "My mistake! I wasn't cheating!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads