JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Comes with a nearly full bottle of Argon, all hook-ips, filler rod for stainless as well as carbon, welding cart, Little harbor freigh flux cored welder(nothing special)
as well as 2 welding hoods, an consumables for the tig torch, also some stick for AC welding.

Trades only

Interested in
Edit: (no longer need ammo)
Semi auto rifles, pistols, bolt action hunting rifles, revolvers in 357 or larger.
not interested in rare, collectible, old military weapons, and not really interested in shotguns.

Feel free to send offers though. I will consider other stuff but dont be too surprised if i pass.

Also will consider an old 2dr car or a 1/2 truck project, pre 1972. can throw in cash if needed.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Pre-pandemic ammo prices , like the ammo prices are ever going back to that. Kind of a pipe dream

After the last shortage, when no ammo could not be found during Obama's reign prices never went back down to what they were, why would someone do pre-pandemic prices when they could just sell as prices are higher then they have ever been.
Putting a value might actually move the welder...

Pre-pandemic ammo prices , like the ammo prices are ever going back to that. Kind of a pipe dream

After the last shortage, when no ammo could not be found during Obama's reign prices never went back down to what they were, why would someone do pre-pandemic prices when they could just sell as prices are higher then they have ever been.
Putting a value might actually move the welder...

Ammo did go back down was the point, maybe not 100% but they fell in prices hugely same with magazines, lowers, etc. The prices are only going to go as high as people will pay for them, I wont pay ridiculous prices(which I am fine going without) and there are people who respect that position, they are the ones I would rather deal with anyhow.

I would love to deal with those people as well however they are far and few between. Nobody will trade ammo at pre panic prices. The only place I've seen it is ammo for ammo and that's even rare sadly.
A value may help as mentioned above to at least have a starting point. I'll guess most will still value their ammo at current market however.
Glws and I'll watch for a price or value to be added!

I would love to deal with those people as well however they are far and few between. Nobody will trade ammo at pre panic prices. The only place I've seen it is ammo for ammo and that's even rare sadly.
A value may help as mentioned above to at least have a starting point. I'll guess most will still value their ammo at current market however.
Glws and I'll watch for a price or value to be added!
I just met a man from here for some bulk ammo, He had reasonale prices so i had to take him up on it. There are plenty of them left in the world.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top