JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Limitless is my home shop. those guys are awesome and the owner Eric is a TRUE PATRIOT! Please support these guys ever opportunity you have. They fight the good fight!

Noise Ruxee posted a new review on the resource Limitless America

I have no affiliation with Limitless, but I can tell you that I've known these guys for a while. Reading through your review it sounds like this is a mix up and could easily be resolved. Eric is a stand up individual and would never steal from anyone. I can vouch him and his establishment.
Email him and request a phone call and hash it out.

I have no affiliation with Limitless, but I can tell you that I've known these guys for a while. Reading through your review it sounds like this is a mix up and could easily be resolved. Eric is a stand up individual and would never steal from anyone. I can vouch him and his establishment.
Email him and request a phone call and hash it out.
There was a whole thread on this, don't waste your breath.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.