JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You may be right as a viable and maybe only economical way to ship firearms. More news as I started this thread. Now UPS requires that a customer shipping guns, FFL dealer, can use the 2-day service if they ship more 50 guns per day. How many gun dealers ship 50 or more gun per day? Not too many, so they cut out many of the dealer from 2-day shipping. Now, most dealers will have to ship the most expensive Next Day shipping. https://www.ammoland.com/2022/09/de...rs-pressure-shipping-companies/#axzz7eySzaz5X
FFL's can use USPS Priority Mail. Why they would still use UPS seems strange. Unless the customer is paying and they just don't care what it costs.

I dunno about anyone else, but with how UPS came out at one time stating they would intercept and destroy shipments within their distribution network, and then the massive and sudden surge in lost firearm related shipments... that's scary as all get out.

I wouldn't trust them with doody squat.

Chosing between worse and worser though is a tough call.

Last Edited:
All part of Biden Administration stated goal of stopping e-commerce re guns. Credit card company restrictions, restrictions of gun parts on retail sites, restrictions on YouTube, FedEx requiring scan of your drivers license to accept gun part shipments, ups policy to no longer ship gun parts, atf door to door visits for RB triggers and solvent traps.

It's all part of the stated plan by the administration.

Any dealer not shipping a handgun USPS should re-think their shipping policies.
Then go to pirateship.com for the lowest postal and UPS rates for shipping.
Shipped thousands through UPS and USPS with accounts with both.
Pirateship will save anyone a lot of money.
And no, I'm not affiliated or do I receive any monetary reward for suggesting them.
Mark Sr

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top