JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1950
Manufacturer
Benelli
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
i have a Brand new Never Shot
Benelli M4 M1014 american flag with skeleton stock

i drive from Seattle to Vancouver so can meet anywhere between

$1950 firm

Trade for Daniel Defense Mk18 + cash my end or Colt LE6920 cash your end

2F8D6307-F039-4069-AB21-31BE511A6DB9.png A78AB839-D60E-4E5C-86D3-61744112BEB3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice shotgun. I bought one of these with the flag when they first came out, I'd say almost 15-20 years ago now. Love it. Good luck with sale!

yeah they're great guns i have it priced for as much as i got it for and its never been shot

might end up keeping it just haven't decided yet

not 100% id have to look at the certificate
There were 2 runs of this model. The first run was 2500 numbered shotguns with their production number on the receiver and a few other changes like a metal trigger guard, etc. The 2nd run wasn't numbered, plastic trigger guard, and a few others that I can't remember

There were 2 runs of this model. The first run was 2500 numbered shotguns with their production number on the receiver and a few other changes like a metal trigger guard, etc. The 2nd run wasn't numbered, plastic trigger guard, and a few others that I can't remember

good to know i believe its a 2nd run its brand new literally no shots taken with it

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.