JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
It pains me to sell this beautiful rifle, but I really want to get into 3-Gun and have been spending money hand over fist.

This rifle is 100% new, unfired, nothing, nada, perfection! It comes with all the goodies that it came with new, when they sold for $3000 from Daniel Defense and their suppliers. Here's a link to the archived page that shows the details, remember the page is archived, so even though it says in stock they are not, been sold out for almost a year. Only 250 were made, this is one of them, a true limited edition.

http://web.archive.org/web/20101126160953/http://danieldefense.com/daniel-defense-m4-carbine-larry-vickers-signature-series.html (this link takes a few seconds to load, wait for it after the first screen comes up)

If you simply took a basic DDM4, added the light and optic you'd be at $2250 plus tax. Add the extras like the stock, sling, fore grip, MIAD grip, Surefire FH mount, BCMGUNFIGHTER Charging Handle, etc and you're at $2600 in no time. That is for a basic DDM4, this one has the special rail and lw barrel and is of course the limited edition. Anyway, you can do the math, this rifle has all the best options and is ready to rock.

Another good link: Larry Vickers Signature Series Daniel Defense M4 Carbine

It appears to be sold, thanks for the interest.

Jason

If a Portland sale is requested, I will meet you at the Portland Gun Store off of 205/Stark area.

The rifle is pristine, don't let oil/flash fool you in these pictures please. Serial number swirled, but don't worry it's fine in person :)

246s30g.jpg

35hpyz6.jpg

fuvnkk.jpg

Beautiful rifle! Would you consider parting it out and selling the Aimpoint? Possible the complete upper?

I'd prefer not to split, but I realize someone may want a rifle with different optics so I guess if I had a take on the rifle for $1550 then I'd split the optics/light up. So for $1550 you'd get rifle, sling, fore-grip. Still a hell of a deal.

Package reduced to $2,250 too while I'm at it.

It really is pure sex, you won't find a nicer finished rifle. Please send pics of the neighbor's wife! :)

As for trades, I need the cash for other toys, but I would entertain trades that left me with $1500 cash. So S&W M&P pistols, maybe the right Glock, a 223 LTR, a Lone Wolf 9mm AR, etc.

You just never know, I'm not the rude type, feel free to offer trades and if I'm not interested I will respond and do so nicely. I've gotten a BUNCH of pms with lots of interest, I truly want to see this go to someone local.

Before I go the gunbroker.com route, here's one last attempt to see it sell here, Sunday or Monday it's heading to gunbroker.com.

Local FTF, $2100 !! Portland, $2100 and you pay the FFL fee!! Shipped/Insured to an FFL in WA, OR, ID then $2135!!

That is the lowest this will go, they have sold recently on gunbroker.com for $2400+ but I prefer the NW folks over the east coasters :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.