JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Alright, so this one has been on the burner for a while, but now that summer is here, is brought back to the fore. We're looking for an ultra light, ultra short, semi-automatic rifle for the Señora. This machine (PS90) looks like it would fit the bill. However, at a minimum, we'd like to have her handle one before an acquisition is made. If it works, I'll SBR and thread it for a can.

Anyone know of a shop between, say Eugene and the California border, that has one in inventory? (I can order one direct, but at that price-point, I'd rather we try before we buy.)

Thanks much.

Sportsmans Warehouse has been having these on their shelves quite regularly.

Two have come and gone at the one in Hillsboro, I cried each time I'd go in and it not be there for me to play real life Goldeneye for a few moments.

One day, I'll join you in owning one. That and a Turbo K to go with it.

42DA6225-BE10-4036-BBC2-2AED7080E806.jpeg

Thanks for the heads up on Sportsmans. The closes one doesn't seem to ever have them, but we can check elsewhere. I'm told there is a large gunshop in Grants Pass, but haven't been.

P.S. No idea on the consoles. I think the last one I played was the NES back in the 80s/90s. :p

Buddy if mine has one that he SBRd. They are a little funky at first, but once you get used to it they handle great.
Used it for bunnies one year, 5.7 with ballistic tips is about perfect for them. :)

Give a holler if you all want to take a drive to Ashland Gun Club and shoot one, as well as a five seven.

If there's a range between us that may work as well, just not a fan of BLM/public land anymore tho.

This weekends out, but the following should be fine.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top