JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a model 1300 defender with the speed pump.It has an 18 and1/4 inch barrel,7+1 capacity,fiber optic sights,It takes 2nd3/4 and 3inch shells,and has a nice buttler creek sling. I bought this gun new right befor they stopped making them.I put 25 rnds through it,cleaned it,and its been in the safe every since. No scratches to speek of,no rust,looks new. $375 .I always like trade offers too. Thanks

Nice gun. I have one of the older ones with wood furniture. Great gun. It has a proven aluminum receiver which makes it light and easy to swing. It also doesn't have a cobbled up mag extension and extra clamps, etc. Clean gun.

I'd buy that in a heartbeat if it was in Oregon and close to me.

I've never seen a 1300 with a steel receiver. Hmm. As far as I know they are all an alloy receiver.

That said, it is a great gun. Nothing wrong with them at all in my opinion.
Easy to run and quick on target.

Wish I needed another. I'd snatch it up.

It should sell no problem.

My mistake,even though it takes a magnet through a towel,they're calling it High Strength Aluminum Alloy.My Bad. Must be that rotary bolt and what not grabbing the magnet.

No sweat - looks like steel when it's blued. :)

Here's my older Defender - traded for it from a member here. People are asleep if someone doesn't snatch yours up.

windef.jpg

windef2.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.