JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
This is a selection of Tops knives that I purchased new and then stored in my safe, so they are essentially unused.

As always, you are welcome to inspect any of them before buying. Not looking for any trades. Prices are for local cash sales. Payment by PayPal and shipping (USPS Priority mail at cost) is available for the usual fees.

Thank you!

SOLD
Tops Desert Son K-095: this is an original Desert Son hunters point blade with black traction coating and a linen micarta handle. While a smaller knife, it is still heavy duty with a .190" thick blade. Comes with the original black Kydex sheath with rotating belt clip.
  • Overall length: 6.63"
  • Blade Length: 3"
  • SOLD Asking $75
IMG_1754.JPG IMG_1756.JPG IMG_1758.JPG IMG_1759.JPG IMG_1760.JPG
------------------------

SOLD Tops Cheetah H-604: this is an original Cheetah that is no longer made by Tops. It has a hunters point blade with grey coating and a linen micarta handle. While a smaller knife, it is still heavy duty with a .130" thick blade that is gently curved for optimal cutting. Comes with the original black Kydex sheath with belt clip.
  • Overall length: 6.5"
  • Blade Length: 3.2"
  • SOLD Asking $60
IMG_1761.JPG IMG_1764.JPG IMG_1765.JPG IMG_1766.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top