JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$175
Manufacturer
Surefire
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Like new Surefire M73 quad rail

Blurb from page:

Description: Surefire M73 Picatinny Rail Forend, M4. Surefire Accessories are built to the highest standards to support you in the field or at home. Don't get caught with substandard gear, get Surefire accessories for your firearm today.

The M73 Picatinny rail forend replaces the original forend of M4-type carbines (and similar firearms), allowing the user to mount a variety of accessories. CNC-machined from aerospace aluminum and given a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish, these forends with integral MIL-STD-1913 specification rails are stronger and dissipate heat much better than the standard forends and provide rock-solid weapon fit and accessory mounting. The precision rails enable consistent "repeat zero" of any accurately dimensioned devices attached to them, such as SureFire WeaponLights.
Specs:

• Width: 1.67 inches
  • Length: 6.58 inches

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg image7.jpeg

Please PM me for any questions

I take PayPal friends and family
Shipping OK, S/H free
No trade requests please.
No separate part sales please
No face-to-face sales requests please​

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show