JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As pictured -

This is 99% Stag Arms model 7L Hunter chambered in 6.8 SPC. It is the spec II chamber, so the higher pressure tactical rounds can be fired through it.

Rifle was purchased for a hunt two years ago; shot a couple boxes through it to sight it in, and one shot to take my mule deer. It was cleaned, and has sat in my gun safe since.

I had ambitions of reloading and using it further, but I have gone back to my bolt action for hunting and the seasons following it has been left behind. I realized I didn't need the fancy self loading rifle!

It comes with extras as follows:

100 rounds as pictured of silver state armory 110gr sierra pro hunter

40 rounds hornady 120 gr SST

A bag of once fired brass, polished

a .270 caliber bore snake (as new, not pictured)

a brand new, never used RCBS die set

a new box of 100 speer 90 gr TNT hp

factory 5 round mag for hunting

I am selling this rifle in hopes someone out there would like it for an awesome, incrediably accurate hunting rifle. I am looking to use the money towards ordering an m1 garand from the CMP.

Price: $1400.00

Thanks for looking!

b48d600a.jpg

b2b42c99.jpg

5950252e.jpg

Last Edited:
How much does this setup weigh with the optic and a loaded mag? I have a lefty friend who may be interested, but weight is a serious concern due to some physical issues. Thanks in advance for taking the time to weigh it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.