JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I traded a Para 1911 GI Expert for this Springfield Armory XD-45 Compact (4") less than a month ago (April 27) through Willamette Valley Arms in Hillsboro, OR. Transfer to Washington was done through Clark County Gunsmithing. I've shot the XD-45 twice, with less than 200 total rounds through it. It's a great gun and extremely accurate, but I have a fairly new Sig P220 Carry that, in retrospect, is just too much like the XD-45 to justify me keeping both. I'm going to use the money from this sale to buy a new upscale primary carry gun to replace my Kel-Tec PF9 (also for sale in a separate ad here). The PF-9's is great, never hiccuped, and also very new, but I want something with higher kinetic potential for a carry weapon. My lovely wife has said I can do that, but I have to generate the funds from somewhere other than our bank account. My loss, your gain. But serious buyers with serious offers only, please.

The XD-45 Compact (4-inch) is this model . Note: This is the XD-45, not the XDM-45. All the features are listed there. One key feature is that it comes with two mags: a 10-round compact mag that seats flush with the bottom of the grip, and a 13-round with a grip extension that, in effect, transforms it into a clone of the XD-45 service model. Lots of big bullets available with either option. And, like all the XDs, it comes with a holster, a two-mag holder, a magazine loading tool, a cable lock, and a bore brush.

XD45-1.jpg

XD45-4.jpg
XD45-6.jpg

XD45-2.jpg

XD45-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show