JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
For Sale is My Like New, Sig Swat 556 Pistol.

Included is the Original SIG Red Dot Optic that is New in the Box with User's Manual. It also includes the Original Sig Factory 30 Round Magazine, however, I can't include it with the purchase if You're from a Magazine Restrictive State (such as Washington).

I will however, discount $15.00 off of the purchase price in the event that You're from a magazine restrictive State and can't take delivery of the magazine.

It has a very low round count. I only took it to the range once and fired one magazine through it, cleaned it, and returned it to the safe, where it's been ever since.

This is a Piston Driven System, and not a Gas Impingement System Like a regular AR Type Rifle/Pistol.
As a result, it runs much cleaner, not having all of the powder fouling being dumped into the receiver every time the trigger is pulled.

If an Oregon Buyer, FFL transfer will occur at Attero Arms in North Portland just off of I-5, just an exit or two South of Delta Park. Transfers there are just 25.00.

If a Washington Buyer, FFL transfer will occur at Tropics Jewelry and Loan in Vancouver at the Highway 99 location just off of I-5 in Hazel Dell. Transfers there are just 32.00.

I will ship via Fedex or UPS only to any state or municipality where this firearm is legal.

The buyer is responsible for the cost of the item, shipping fees of approximately $60.00 with insurance, plus My FFL's Transfer Fee of $32.00.
Final shipping cost will be calculated once I receive the destination address of your FFL.

If shipping, payment in the form of a US Postal Money Order is the only form of Payment that I will accept, other than Certified Funds from Chase Bank, US Bank, or Wells Fargo.

In addition to the cost of the item, shipping costs, and FFL Transfer costs added on, I will need a copy of your FFL's License either mailed with your payment, or emailed to Me to provide to My FFL for shipping.

Please know your laws and confirm with your FFL that this firearm is legal in your State or Municipality before saying, "I'll take it".

Thanks for Your Interest.

Call or Text:

Three-six-0 seven-2-one 7-three-8-five
Please leave a message with your call back number, as I get a lot of spam calls.

The Sig Sauer P556® SWAT pistol features a 10" button rifled barrel, chambered in 5.56mm NATO, with a twist rate of 1 in 7". The flash suppressor uses a standard .5 x 28 TPI thread pattern, ensuring compatibility with after-market accessories. The optional flip up front combat sight is adjustable for windage, rear for elevation, and the receiver is made of high strength steel with a durable wear-resistant Nitron® finish.

The Picatinny rail features a SIG SAUER® Mini Red Dot sight that works in concert with the optional hooded front sight. The trigger housing is machined from an aircraft grade aluminum alloy forging with a hard-coat anodized finish designed to survive extreme conditions. The P556 SWAT features a aircraft aluminum quad-rail designed for mounting accessories. The P556 SWAT also
comes equipped with a smooth two-stage trigger, ambidextrous safety and is designed to accept standard AR magazines. The pistol ships standard with (1) 30-round magazine. The P556 SWAT is compatible with M16/AR-15 type magazines.
Firearm Specifications

§ Caliber: 5.56 x 45mm NATO
§ Action Type: Semi-auto
§ Barrel Type: Button rifled barrel
§ Flash Suppressor: A2 Type
§ Forearm: Alloy Quad Rail
§ Weight w/out Mag: 6.7 lbs
§ Operating System: Full Length Gas Piston Rotating Bolt
§ Overall Length: 20.5 in
§ Barrel Length: 10 in
§ Rifling: 1 in 7"
§ Sight Radius: 18.1 in
§ Mag Capacity: 30 rounds

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey there, Shibbershabber

Good to hear from you again.
Thanks for asking, but I need to sell this firearm.
It looks factory new, and I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for your interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.