JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Sig Sauer AR15 that has literally been taken out shooting once before. Everything works perfectly, and it is in near-perfect cosmetic condition, with only the most minor of wear being noticeable, even when looking at it closely.

I love the gun and will hate to see it go, but would rather have the money at this point.

It comes with three metal magazines, the sig flip-up sights, the original sig grip (I put a magpul grip on it because I like those better), the manual and a standard gunlock cable. It has an 11.5" barrel.

This is a rare one, I had to hunt around for it at the time, that's why it came from an Ohio shop originally. The barrel length and the fact that is has a sig arm brace makes it incredibly compact, as good as an sbr in my opinion. But of course you're technically not allowed by law to shoulder these..

Cash only, no trades of any kind. We can split the transfer fee but the buyer pays for his own background check. I'm in SE Portland and am willing to drive within the Portland metro area to meet up at an FFL.

I bought this originally for $1,029 (which was a true deal as far as I'm still seeing out there) and am selling for $750. I am not in a hurry to sell this. Again, I'm not interested in trades of any kind!

This is a direct impingement AR, FYI.

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

IMG_0084.JPG IMG_0083.JPG IMG_0081.JPG IMG_0080.JPG IMG_0079.JPG IMG_0076.JPG IMG_0075.JPG IMG_0074.JPG
IMG_0085.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.