JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2800
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Yakima
State
Washington
Zip Code
***Like New Condition***

I bought this rifle brand new, mounted the scope and Bi-Pod. I then went to the indoor range and only fired 1 shot because to concussion was bothering the guy shooting the .22 next to me. So that's the round count....1.

I'm selling this rifle to get a few more guns before Washington State goes crazy with their rifle ban. I removed all my additions with the exception of the new round wire buffer spring from "Heavybuffers.com".

This is a gas piston rifle.

There is a picture of the top rail that shows a couple small wear marks. That is wear the scope was mounted.

I will Include a 20 round Pmag to places without a high cap ban. I will include a 10 round Pmag for high cap ban states.

Sales to person's 21 years of age or older. Please insure that this is legal to possess in your area.

I Will ship to your FFL in the original box. For a full price offer (or close to it) I will ship it for free.

By bidding on this auction you are attesting that you are legally able to purchase and posses firearms.

$2800 obo. But you don't have to pay sales tax which saves you $240.

Right out-of-the box, the second generation SIG716 DMR features an improved gas system, lightweight handguard, and an overall weight reduction of more than two pounds. The two-stage match trigger and muzzle brake help shrink groups to less than a single minute-of-angle, accuracy simply thought impossible from a gas piston. This two-position adjustable gas system keeps carbon, excessive heat and other fouling out of the chamber, enhancing reliability and accuracy. Chambered in 7.62 x 51mm, the SIG716 DMR G2 works well with any model suppressor or muzzle device.

Firearm Specifications

• Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
  • Model: SIG716G2 DMR
  • Caliber: 7.62 NATO (7.62x51mm)
  • Action Type: Semi-Auto
  • Operating System: Gas Piston
  • Trigger Type: 2-Stage Match
  • Twist Rate: 1:10"
  • Barrel Length: 16 in.
  • Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
  • Barrel Threads: 5/8 in. – 24 tpi
  • Overall Length: 37 in.
  • Overall Width: 2.9 in.
  • Height: 7.5 in.
  • Weight: 8.5 lbs.
  • Receiver Finish: Hard Coat Anodized

15C30D4A-86C6-4307-B4A8-45B871255D1B.jpeg C4A28CA5-52E3-45B7-BB6E-0C6D75649B87.jpeg FDB56EEA-E434-4553-B994-DE707D1E9635.jpeg 2438DBDA-E3B6-4C7C-AE56-78A25BC6A047.jpeg E2290840-7BC5-41FC-B67C-A52AB32ACDEA.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service