JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Excellent condition Sig Sauer P239 40 cal pistol with night sites. I only bought this new a few months ago. It comes with original box, 3 ea magazines, Hogue grips, and original sig grips. I have only put approx 400 rounds thru the pistol. It comes with 1900 rounds of ammo, 5 ea snap cap training rounds, a Galco OWB right hand holster, a like new Black IWB Milt Sparks Versa Max II holster for right hand with 1 3/4" belt loops, also have spare 1 1/2" belt loops for the VM2 holster, plus one Blade Tech mag pouch. I would like $1200 for the whole package. Please PM me.

DSCN3974.jpg

DSCN3980.jpg

I really liked the gun, but I got a deal on a different gun that I had been looking for. So I bought a new one and now I want to sell the Sig to replace the money I spent on the new gun, which was a custom Dan Wesson CBOB 1911.

I love the VM2. It is the most comfordable holster I have ever had. I ordered a new one for my new pistol. The only problem is there is a 4 to 6 month wait to get it after you order it. I haven't heard anyone say that they didn't like their VM2.

Excellent condition Sig Sauer P239 40 cal pistol with night sites. I only bought this new a few months ago. It comes with original box, 3 ea magazines, Hogue grips, and original sig grips. I have only put approx 400 rounds thru the pistol. It comes with 1900 rounds of ammo, 5 ea snap cap training rounds, a Galco OWB right hand holster, a like new Black IWB Milt Sparks Versa Max II holster for right hand with 1 3/4" belt loops, also have spare 1 1/2" belt loops for the VM2 holster, plus one Blade Tech mag pouch. I would like $1100 for the whole package. Please PM me.

xx

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.