JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD - I have a Ruger P95 that I bought in late Sept 2011. I put less than 300 round through it in one trip to the range. It comes with the case, 2-15 round factory mags, cable, loader. I'll even throw in the 4-15 round ProMag I bought for it. In the interest of full disclosure, the ProMags are crap. I only bought them because I thought I'd be taking this weapon to range a bunch. But since then, I've acquired a couple of toys that have relagated the Ruger to a permanent spot in my safe. When I did fire it, I had no failures with the weapon or the factory mags and the accuracy was pretty solid.

I'm looking for a reasonable offer or trade. I prefer a fair deal to all and I'm not really interested in skinning or being skinned - so no lowball offers please. I don't need to sell it and if need to, I'm okay with just passing it on to my son when he turns 21. However, I'd prefer to get some cash to apply to another toy, or trade for something I'd actually use.

Bud's has them for $325 new. Taxes and fees would take that to north of $380. The ProMags were $18 each. All told, new = $450+.
Will sell, LNIB = $300.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.