JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for grabs is a Remington factory laminated wood Thumbhole Stock and Forend finished in the MOSSY OAK Obsession camo pattern. Its pretty cool. I came by this stet when I bought a Remington 870 for a project. The gun was sold to me as used, but it does not appear to have ever been fired. I like this furniture, it is very comfortable when I bring the shotgun to my shoulder, but I'm left-handed and this is not an ambidextrous set; it is for right handed folks only. Like the entire gun, the stock and forend do not look like they have ever been out and about; the only wear on the finish is on a couple sharp edges (front of grip and cheek piece) that have been outlined in pink to see them a bit easier. Not a nick or scratch on the set other than described above. The stock also has a factory Remington LIMBSAVER recoil pad (Remington contracted with LIMBSAVER for pads) which should make whatever 870 this goes onto an absolute pleasure to shoot. The Stock and Forend come with the Remington bolt to secure the stock on a shotgun (as seen in the pics), but does not come with the stock bearing plate.

I figured I'd offer the set up here before posting on an auction site, it is in Salem and can be had for $45 FTF. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an IM.

View attachment 199900

View attachment 199901

View attachment 199902

View attachment 199903

View attachment 199904

View attachment 199905

View attachment 199906

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top