JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm still working on downsizing my gun collection. For sale only. This is a really outstanding walking varminter that is truly about as ideal a rifle as one can get for Coyote or other medium to large varmint hunting. Remington made the 700 Light Varmint Stainless Fluted for several years, but it has been long discontinued by now. So this rifle is no longer available. It is a lightweight 6 3/4 lb without scope rifle, featuring a tapered medium/heavy barrel that is fluted for further weight savings. Also comes with an awesome Limbsaver R3 recoil pad factory installed.

This rifle is still basically brand new. Never hunted with, and only shot about 80 rounds through it at the range. I installed top of the line Burris Signature base and rings, and an awesome Nikon Monarch 4-16x42mm Side Focus parallax scope on it. The rifle shot exceptionally well with Hornady factory varmint ammo.

The 700 LVSF is a most unique rifle as it is quite light enough to carry all day, yet is plenty accurate for the most demanding shooting. This would make a great walking varminter for Rockchucks or Jackrabbits, a great Predator rifle too,

This was a high end rifle model that originally cost me $875, plus I am throwing in a real quality Nikon Monarch 4-16x scope and top of the line Burris Signature rings and two piece base.

Asking price is $820. Prefer FTF cash sale here in Springfield. No trades of any kind whatsoever will be considered. So please do not annoy or harass me with trade offers.

This is a sister rifle to the .243 that I just sold recently. They are identical in every way, except this is chambered for 22-250.

DSC_0695a.jpg DSC_0700a.jpg DSC_0712a.jpg DSC_0698a.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top