JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
RCBS
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a practically brand new RCBS 3way trimming head with the standard cutting and the carbide cutting head. The 3way trimmer was $60 and the carbide cutting head was $48 and the 30cal pilot was $15. The trimmer has seen a couple hundred pieces of 223 brass on the standard cutter head and the carbide head maybe 100pcs. Includes both the 22cal pilot and the 30cal pilot. This works with the all the RCBS Trim Pro trimmers. Everything is less than a month old as of this posting. As as your well aware RCBS has a lifetime warranty on this product and the carbide cutting head.

Any questions please feel free to ask. I absolutely loved the 3way trimmer. Saved a crud ton of trimming time. I just went with a different 3 way trimming solution which is the only reason I'm selling this setup.

Asking $100 for everything. I have the storage box, Allen tools and all included directions. Pickup in Newberg or relatively close as I don't drive due to medical reasons.

Thanks
James

20200124_210710~2.jpg 20200124_210830~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews