JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale i have a like new Mossberg Plinlster .22lr rifle. It has under 50 rounds put through it. Bought for my kiddo to use but theGrandpa handed down a 1022. This is a few years old but looks in excellent shape and shoots perfectly fine. Comes with 1x 10rd magazine and ill throw in a soft case too. 38216-catalog.jpg

No trades at this time, sorry.
Priced to sell at $140 firm for rifle and a like new simmons 4x scope with mounts or $120 firm without scope. Buyer pays transfer. Can meet at any FFL in the Portland and surrounding areas. Please Pm me with a phone number to purchase. Thanks. 20170324_102816.jpg 20170324_101702.jpg 20170324_101636.jpg 20170324_101627.jpg

Last Edited:
Cash or trade, I pay transfer fee for my widowed and disabled neighbor who is steadily losing her laying hens for coyotes! She would have to come with me to fill out and have background check done at time of transfer. She really needs something like this so please give me a reply?