JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy, I have a sweet Mossberg Maverick 88 package deal for a savvy shooter.

Mossberg Maverick Home Defense 12 ga 7+1

-Pump action

-20 inch barrel

-7 shot capacity magazine tube that sits flush with the end of the barrel

-Black polymer standard stock

-Brass Bead sight

I purchased this fine, affordable shotgun about 6-8 months ago, I've taken it out two times, put maybe 150-200 rounds through it. I've disassembled and cleaned it twice and it's currently clean as a whistle and oiled up nicely. Included with the deal is a rifle/shotgun cleaning kit I've used twice, a rifle/shotgun bag (Allen Brand), an almost full bottle of Remington oil, a belt/bandolier that holds 25 shells.

Also, The receipt of purchase(purchased in Washington), gun lock, and all original paperwork and owners manual. ALSO included is a full box (100 rounds) of Winchester #7 bird/clay shot, another half box of it, about 40 rounds of awesome RIO brand Spanish 00 buckshot shot(shoulder thumpers), About 30 rounds of RIO brand rifled slugs, I think I have a small box of S&B 00 Buckshot too, maybe 10 rounds.

I purchased it for home defense and used it for a bit of recreation. It's practically brand new and the only reason I'm selling it is because I'm traveling and living on the road for a while so I'm going with other options for personal defense. You can buy the Maverick 88 brand new online for $200 and I'm asking $175 for a like new one with everything else you need to buy to use and maintain it. The extras are worth about 70$ the ammo is worth about 80-100$ Price is firm, Buyer picks the gun store in the Portland area and pays the transfer fee. It's a smoking hot deal priced to sell fast. Jump on it quick and pleeeeaaaasee don't waste my time.

Call or Text me at 808-308-9080, Tell me what gun shop is near you, you can take a look at it and we'll set up the transfer.

Thanks,

Landon

Mossberg_Maverick_Review_01.JPG Allen rifle bag.jpg Rio Buck shot.jpg rio slugs.jpg Slug holes.jpg

You need to buy a 7 3/4 inch slide tube for the 500, or the 6 3/4 slide tube 7 3 4ths.jpg " one and an extension nut. The Maverick 88 just has the action arms(or whatever you call them) directly attached to the polymer fore grip, and the fore grip just slides directly on the tube. You can buy fore grips for the Maverick that are fitted and have the arms attached. But if you spend the extra 50$ or whatever on the slide tube, then you can interchange any fore grip that can fit the 500 or 590.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.