JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As promised in my previous post, I'm selling my like-new Kel-Tec PF9 9mm with multiple cool accessories in order to fund an upgrade to a bigger bang (.40 cal) carry weapon. I purchased the PF9 for $299 from The Gunbroker in Clackamas, OR on March 15, 2011 (proof of purchase date available) for $299 and transferred it to Washington through Clark County Gunsmithing.

I've put exactly 175 rounds through it, just to make sure it was reliable, which proved to be the case. I've also added a $50 custom tuckable Kholster (incredibly comfortable), an extra 7-round magazine, a magazine extension, and a trigger shoe. The trigger shoe makes the gun much more accurate and comfortable to shoot, but is easily removable if you don't want to keep it on. I also have a new spare recoil spring assembly (polymer guide rod plus double springs) and a Kel-Tec steel guide rod that replaces the polymer one that comes on the gun. I haven't used it, since the polymer has been fine, but some people want that, so if you're one, it's your lucky day. :)

The Kel-Tec grip/frame is a new, fairly hard to get, color Kel-Tec advertises as Billfold Brown. The slide is blued. It's all of 0.88" thin, so it doesn't print even in fairly tight pants/shirt and carries easily in the Kholster or just a pocket. It carries 7+1 9mm rounds, which is amazing given how small it is.

Take it from me. Do NOT believe what online idiots say about Kel-Tec PF9s. This is a newly produced piece (Serial RV6..) that has had all the problems ironed out that originally plagued the PF9 in its very early production. It's run everything I fed it without a hiccup, including hollow-points. And it's accurate to the point that I can consistently shoot fairly well-massed 50 out of 50 round center body groups at silhouette targets at 50-feet. The trigger shoe was a huge help in that area. Or, if you want, Crimson Trace sells a laser designed specifically for the PF9. It's also one of the least expensive Crimson Trace units around ($179 along with a $50 rebate that's still going on until June 30. Take a look at it here.

Kel-Tec guidance is that the PF9 is +P capable, but advises using +P for carry only, while shooting enough in practice to be comfortable with them, to avoid causing unnecessary wear to the internals. AND for those who extol the superiority of the new PF9-cloned Ruger LC9, Ruger has the very same official guidance concerning +P ammo. And the LC9 weighs a full five ounces more than the PF9.

So if you want the closest thing to a brand-new PF9, the lightest and thinnest 9mm available, this is it. Add the holster and the other parts and I've spent another $100 on top of the original purchase price. I could return the holster to Kholster for a $50 refund, but I figured it would make a nice package deal for the lucky buyer. And besides, I hate mailing things back.

Serious buyers with serious offers only, please.

PF9-4.jpg

PF9-2.jpg

PF9-3.jpg

PF9-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: