JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
9mm
City
Fife
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my 3 month old Remington RP9 full size 9mm pistol in order to make room in one of my safes. Gun is in like new condition and comes in the box, with factory night sights and Galloway Precision Traction Grips installed. The pistol has had only 100 rounds through it and shows absolutely no signs of wear. I spent over $500 with tax/shipping etc. $300 takes it. Buyer pays transfer fee somewhere locally. Motivated seller!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling my 3 month old Remington RP9 full size 9mm pistol in order to make room in one of my safes. Gun is in like new condition and comes in the box, with factory night sights and Galloway Precision Traction Grips installed. The pistol has had only 100 rounds through it and shows absolutely no signs of wear. I spent over $500 with tax/shipping etc. $300 takes it. Buyer pays transfer fee somewhere locally. Motivated seller!

View attachment 777132

View attachment 777132
Im interested in this pistol.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top