JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a used Glock 17 9mm. Nothing Fancy, but clean and no signs of wear or use on the exterior and inside looks nice and shiny too. I put 150 rounds through it, with absolutely no problems. Money needs forces sale.

Also included is a Glock Tactical Light (GTL10) with extra light bulb, 91 rounds of Remington FMJ, 26 rounds of Remington HP +P, and 34 rounds of Fiocchi Extrema XTP HP, should have another 16 rounds lying around of the fiocchi.

All this can be yours for the incredibly low price of $575 !

I have all original paperwork from original owner of this weapon, it was purchased new in August 2010. You can tell it hasn't been fired much.

Feel free to run the numbers of this gun to ensure legality.

call Robert at 541-400-8453

I live in Stevenson, WA but can meet in Vancouver or surrounding area.

P1010010.jpg
P1010009.jpg
P1010008.jpg

Last Edited:
Still available, bump, and hope everything is okay with Grundel said he'd call but never did.

Also, Forgot to mention this is 3rd Gen, which is, according to common opinion, where glock perfected this pistol. My shooting experience with this gun has been nothing but a pleasure. It shoots very straight, much straighter than my ex .40 4th gen.

Might as well introduce myself. My name is Robert. I live in the Columbia River Gorge in a little town called Stevenson. I have lived here for 12 years. My grandparents and some other family live here too. I'm 25 years old and have a daughter who's almost a year. She and my girlfriend are the joys of my life, besides of course hunting, being outdoors, and the occasional fishing trips. I'm a student at Clark College, I've been attending Clark since spring of 2009. I did attend Eastern Washington Univ. for a year and a half up in cheney near spokane. had lots of fun fishing in cheney, and turkey hunting is great in colville. I'm hear to basically sell my gun, unfortunately between school and my family i don't get much time for anything else so it would be a great bonus to meet some nice people on here. I have been around guns ever since I moved to the gorge, its a way of life for many people out here...the hunting, fishing, messing around in the woods and so forth. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Being a student and the source of income in a family of 3 isn't easy, but it sure makes life interesting. Sleep has become a luxury I can't afford. I love answering questions and debating, so if you got any questions feel free to ask. I do live in the gorge, but that don't mean I aint got no smarts. Ever since I've become a father, it seems like every day my options for potential careers have become narrower. I'm focusing on a career in health care. I hope to someday be a nurse. No, there's nothing wrong with a man puttin on a nurses uniform, well unless that man wears nurse Betty's outfit. Girls just look so much better in those ones. I just saw a girl on ax men handling wood, and I don't know the first thing about riggin' timber, oh yeah, someone around here named their child Riggin Timber. Nothing wrong with that, thats the kind of people we got out here. I wont miss the moment to make a funny, but I don't mind peoples differences because life is too damn short. So, it is a pleasure to meet you all.

Also, there is nothing wrong with posting an offer. I may not like it and I don't have to take it, thats why its an offer. Cheers :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.