JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold 8/30/14

buyer welched, so still available.

I've had this about a year or so, and have put a few mags through it at most. It's been my bedside gun this entire time, but it's time to go. It's a blue label with Warren Sevigny sights, and it comes with 3 mags. Comes in the Glock carry case, manual, fired bullet from the factory, etc..... It comes with the OEM plain and OEM beavertail backstraps.

I'm in the Portland area, and my personal rule when selling guns is this: I only sell to Oregon residents that show me an Oregon CHL and will sign a short bill of sale. I will show my Oregon CHL to the buyer as well. I don't do background checks and I will not use this information for anything other than documenting who I sell to. This is just my own thing, and if this is a deal breaker for you, I understand but this is a non-negotiable deal for me.

$550, and no trades. Please contact me via PM please. Thank you.

If you'd prefer the plain plastic Glock sights instead of the Warrens, I can put them back on and the price will be $500.

pics:

all_zpsc43961f4.jpg rear_zpsd991aaa2.jpg mag1_zpsa6b80e5c.jpg barrel_zps4f962a46.jpg

Last Edited:
They are a little taller than the factory sights, but they work in every holster I've tried. They are all metal and very durable. The front sight is narrower than the factory front and the rear notch is a little wider, so it's easy to quickly center the front sight within the rear notch.

For me, this setup gets me on target quicker and ismeasier to reacquire for follow up shots.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.