JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a like new Gen 4 Glock 23 (.40 cal compact) that I would like to trade. The Glock has exactly 7 magazines (91 rounds) through it and looks brand new. Comes with all accessories and three factory magazines.

Trades:
- Mossberg 930 SPX
- Glock 19 3rd or 4th Gen w/Night Sights

I'm sure there are other things I'd trade for, but I'm not looking for any sort of hunting rifles. Feel free to PM me.

I have a like new Gen 4 Glock 23 (.40 cal compact) that I would like to trade for a Mossberg 930 SPX or a Benelli M4 (plus cash on my end :s0114:). The Glock has exactly 7 magazines (91 rounds) through it and looks brand new. Comes with all accessories and three factory magazines.

May accept other trades, but probably not. Feel free to PM me.

How much cash?

I have a S&W MP40 compact that I would trade +cash on my part. I know you're probably not interested in trading for the same type pistol but I thought I'd throw it out there. I'm switching to Glock because I'm becoming and LEO reserve and want to carry what the other officers are.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.