JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I purchased this gun 2 weeks ago to replace a carry pistol I had to sell a few months back. I've been a Glock shooter ever since I was 20, and I guess a decade of shooting mostly Glocks has taken it's toll and given me permanent brain damage/muscle memory - I couldn't shoot the FN for beans. The trigger on this gun is just too different from what is ingrained in me - and I honestly don't want to spend the cost of a new pistol (or more) on ammo just to break my habits and retrain myself to shoot this gun well, when I could just go back to the Glock.

What you're getting is a .40SW caliber FN FNP Double Action Only (about an 8lb pull, with long reset, much like a double action revolver) all black. Made in the USA - great fit & finish.

It has had 70 rounds put through it (enough for me to realize I should've just bought the Glock sitting in the case next to it) - no malfunctions in those 70 rounds.

The gun has factory night sights, 3 14-round mags, the hard case w/ all the paperwork that came in the box, the lock (still sealed in it's plastic baggie), and two interchangeable back straps (the arched one is installed on the gun, the flat one is in the case).

I will include an IWB kydex holster, plus a Fobus made dual-mag carrier that came from a Springfield XD that fits the FN mags just fine with this gun.

I'd prefer to trade this gun straight across for a Glock 17, a 21 (prefer SF but not mandatory), or a 19. Prefer to get at least 2 full cap mags with the gun.

I'm asking $400 cash for the FN for face to face buyers. I'd be willing to kick in upto $100 cash if the right Glock combo comes my way (that'd have to be an excellent/newer condition gun, at least 3 mags, and night sights for that price)

Not looking to ship the gun out of state right now - so Oregon buyers only please. I live in the Scholls area (that's south of Hillsboro, west of Aloha)

To sweeten the deal a bit more - I'll include a box (20 rnd) of 155 grain Hornady TAP ammo, and to make it a happy new year for someone else as well as myself - I'll go down to $380 cash rock bottom price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.