JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
EAA
Caliber
10mm
City
vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code

EAA Witness Elite Match 10mm Auto 4.75in Stainless/Black Pistol - 14+1 Rounds

I'm looking to sell my 10mm competition style pistol . The gun had about 150-200 rounds fired altogether. It's in LIKE NEW condition, Flawless!

Comes with original hard case! I can include a free box of 50 Ammo as well!

This gun is amazing and one of a kind! Made in Italy, comes with 1 mag and locking hard case.

Willing to meet at any local FFL dealer for the transfer! Please txt me if interested. Price is pretty firm!

360-673-3555 (THREE SIX ZERO, SIX SEVEN THREE, THREE FIVE FIVE FIVE)

PRODUCT INFORMATION & SPECS

The EAA Witness Elite Match is a semi-automatic pistol chambered in a variety of calibers with a 4.75 barrel. The Witness Elite Match is suitable for plinking competition shooting and self defense from humans or bears. Sights are fully adjustable with a dovetail front sight. The grips are synthetic and this pistol also features a skeletonized hammer.

Details

Caliber 40 SW - Capacity 15rds - Barrel 4.75 - Action SA - Frame Steel - Slide Steel - Finish DuoTone - Grips Black Synthetic - Sights Adjustable Rear
UPC741566111501
Caliber40 S&W
ActionSINGLE ACTION
Capacity14+1 ROUNDS
Barrel Length4.8 BARREL
Weight2.8

[h3][/h3]
20160421_122817.jpg 20160421_122804.jpg EAA-Witness-Elite-Match-6.jpg 92b1017e5f99c8cc1d286d2fa9ae8457.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top