WTS WA Like New - Colt Combat Unit 1911 W/Deltapoint Pro & Surefire X300UB

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by knightasylum, Aug 12, 2018.

1. knightasylum

knightasylum
    Vancouver

Colt Combat Unit 1911 .45
    Leupold Deltapoint Pro
    Tritium suppressor height co-witness iron sights
    Surefire X300U-B
    3 Stainless 8 round Colt Mags
    Teir 1 Tactical custom Kydex side holster
    Teir 1 Tactical custom CCW appendix holster
    Original Colt Clamshell case

This pistol and all other components are like new, only 300 rounds have been fired - all works flawlessly.
    From Colt: The Colt Combat Unit™ Rail Gun is a duty ready pistol designed with the help of veteran US Special Forces trainers. Featuring our Dual Spring Recoil System. Pistol is All stainless steel with Blackened finish. The pistol also features an undercut trigger guard and upswept beavertail, allowing shooters a higher grip for enhanced comfort and accuracy, as well as 25 LPI checkering on the front strap. Custom gray Colt G10 stocks and the legendary National Match barrel complete the package.

I purchased the pistol new from Colt ($1500) Now always out of stock. Purchased the Deltapoint Pro new ($360). Then I found the best company in the market (L&M Precision Gunworks) and sent them the Slide and Deltapoint Pro and they machined the slide for this sight and added the tritium co-witness sights ($285). I then added a brand new Surefire x300U-B light ($260) , and then had both custom kydex holsters made for another ($270) for a total investment of over $2675

For Sale for $2100 firm
    Would sell pistol 0nly without holsters, Deltapoint Pro, or Surefire light for $1200
    You pay Transfer
    IMG_6471.jpg
    IMG_6469.jpg
    IMG_6470.jpg
    IMG_6474.jpg

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018 at 10:38 AM
    BlvdKing, fredball, Kristina and 7 others like this.