JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a like brand new Paratrooper SKS. Comes with all the original stuff that was shipped with them back in the early 90's. This gun was purchased back then and never fired since. Very clean and nice. Since it was liberated from California it did not come with a bayonet but I found a brand new one and mounted it.

The Price is $600

I am an FFL so the background check can be done by me for $10

20220819_145015.jpg 20220819_145004.jpg 20220819_144952.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Whether it came with the bayonet or not doesn't change the fact that it's a 1957 Arsenal 26 Norinco Paratrooper and looks like original wood! Honestly this is a great deal! GLWS…

Trust me one that was made after this from the same factory and year is listed for $600 and it was sitting in water! Then there's another one from the same factory made the following year and it's a bidding war! Too bad I'm buying 2 rifles this week because I would be getting this too!

Last Edited:
Whether it came with the bayonet or not doesn't change the fact that it's a 1957 Arsenal 26 Norinco Paratrooper and looks like original wood! Honestly this is a great deal! GLWS…

Trust me one that was made after this from the same factory and year is listed for $600 and it was sitting in water! Then there's another one from the same factory made the following year and it's a bidding war! Too bad I'm buying 2 rifles this week because I would be getting this too!
The SN is in 10 million range. It was made in 1965, not 1957

Yeah I priced it low to move it and I'd rather give people a good deal than make a few more dollars. I bought an entire estate of guns from California and I'm sending the proceeds to the widow. I have a very very nice Russian SKS that will be listed soon. Almost the same condition. I grabbed an HK SR9 but I'm keeping that one :) The HK was unfired.

1956 +10 = 1966 Mfg...
Early imports came w/ bayo attached.
Then the "Crime Bill" landed in Nov 1994 And Bayos were one of those "Bad Thingys" that couldn't be allowed so the Importers
simply removed them & included them in the box. The screws were all hand staked so the "Dimples" were aligned w/ the Bayo handle..
Then the Gestapo wouldn't allow the Bayos to be shipped w/ the rifle so they were sold separately, & at one point the were at shows being sold for Tent Pegs.."
If the dimples in the screws don't align then the bayo would be not the original to the rifle.....

Who Cares.... :rolleyes: :eek:o_O:)

this IS a Great Arsenal 26 Early carbine at a "dyno mite" price....

1956 +10 = 1966 Mfg...
Early imports came w/ bayo attached.
Then the "Crime Bill" landed in Nov 1994 And Bayos were one of those "Bad Thingys" that couldn't be allowed so the Importers
simply removed them & included them in the box. The screws were all hand staked so the "Dimples" were aligned w/ the Bayo handle..
Then the Gestapo wouldn't allow the Bayos to be shipped w/ the rifle so they were sold separately, & at one point the were at shows being sold for Tent Pegs.."
If the dimples in the screws don't align then the bayo would be not the original to the rifle.....

Who Cares.... :rolleyes: :eek:o_O:)

this IS a Great Arsenal 26 Early carbine at a "dyno mite" price....
Thanks for all the awesome info! I love SKS's but don't know a whole lot about them. This one had the lug but the bayonet was removed and lost to time but I found a brand new Paratrooper Bayonet online and installed it. So it's not original to the rifle but its as close as I couild get. I hope the guy that bought is happy it's a wonderful gun.

Thanks for all the awesome info! I love SKS's but don't know a whole lot about them. This one had the lug but the bayonet was removed and lost to time but I found a brand new Paratrooper Bayonet online and installed it. So it's not original to the rifle but its as close as I couild get. I hope the guy that bought is happy it's a wonderful gun.
YOOPER JOHN is the Go To Guy on SKS's.

https://www.yooperj.com/SKS-11.htm

I am drawing from memory some 30 yrs ago so best I recall is that Arsenal 26 was the 1st one & it got Russian Equipment & Ruskie Armorers to train the Chinamen..

They produced the finest SKSs for That time frame..

Also rumor was at the time that the main importer in LA inovated the Carbine version making it a bit more rare...

Is this still available?

If so any trade interests?

YOOPER JOHN is the Go To Guy on SKS's.

https://www.yooperj.com/SKS-11.htm

I am drawing from memory some 30 yrs ago so best I recall is that Arsenal 26 was the 1st one & it got Russian Equipment & Ruskie Armorers to train the Chinamen..

They produced the finest SKSs for That time frame..

Also rumor was at the time that the main importer in LA inovated the Carbine version making it a bit more rare...

Is this still available?

If so any trade interests?
Nah I sold it

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.