JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$390
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Like new maybe 5 rounds played with, comes with new golf pride grips and new true temper dynamic gold 105 stiff flex set is 5-sw. Has pw,aw,sw. Set was 1100 new 3 yrs ago, real easy to hit and are a game improvement iron, look great at address and not too chunky. Add distance to your current set guaranteed or pretty much guaranteed. I bought a new set of cobra speed irons that i got to custom order and pick out grips and everything or i would not be selling. the berthas are a few yds longer. Berthas have a high ball flight too so the longer carry can hold greens. Thanks for looking! Hope a fellow shooter/golfer reads this! Going to be hard to find a nicer set then this for the money! I paid close to this on the shafts and grips alone and labor installing them. You will not be disappointed. I have a prev yr big bertha 4 iron head thzt needs a shaft that i could throw in as well, would make a great driving iron as that is what i used it for

PXL_20221003_232948282.MP.jpg PXL_20221003_232931486.jpg PXL_20221003_232914639.jpg

What are the reviews like?
The Big Bertha OS iron has been received very well overall, with average scores of 4.8/5 on the CGPO website (96% recommended), five stars on the Dick Sporting Goods website, and five stars on Rock Bottom Golf.

What People Like
very long and very straight (forgiving) as advertised
beautiful feel at impact
high launch makes long irons easy to control
an awesome look characteristic of Callaway clubs
What People Don't Like
the wedges in particular are not very workable or ideal for finesse shots
a bit on the expensive side
some would like a little more hit feedback

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
20 Out of 20 Score: Golf Digest 2018 Hot List Big Bertha OS Irons promote more distance in an entirely new way, led by extraordinary light and strong Exo-Cage that allows us to strategically position weight to increase forgiveness

Great condition and easy to hit! These clubs hit the ball farther and higher then most other game improvement clubs!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top