JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Richland
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my Browning x-bolt western hunter rifle chambered in 300 PRC with Leupold VX-5HD 3-15-44 scope with custom CDS dial. Rifle only has 19 rounds through it which was used to break in and sight in the rifle. Has a Browning 20 MOA rail with built in bubble level, Warne mountain tech 30mm rings, and 80 rounds of ammo. Any questions feel free to text me at 253-210-1158. Only selling because I hunt with my Weatherby all the time and this is just a backup.

9CB7418D-C905-4F8E-A060-1C2DCD641D9F.jpeg 93EBEA33-AF18-4CE1-A650-66CB955CA585.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This is a great deal, ready to go, for anyone looking at doing some long range elk hunting. Have an acquaintance that shoots a Fierce 300 PRC and loves it. I have a Browning X-Bolt Hunter in 308 and that gun makes everyone look like a marksman. Probably the best factory buttpad out of all my rifles. The trigger breaks like glass. Somebody is gonna be very happy!

Selling my Browning x-bolt western hunter rifle chambered in 300 PRC with Leupold VX-5HD 3-15-44 scope with custom CDS dial. Rifle only has 19 rounds through it which was used to break in and sight in the rifle. Has a Browning 20 MOA rail with built in bubble level, Warne mountain tech 30mm rings, and 80 rounds of ammo. Any questions feel free to text me at 253-210-1158. Only selling because I hunt with my Weatherby all the time and this is just a backup.

View attachment 1017023 View attachment 1017024
I'm also considering trades for quality AR's or large caliber revolvers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.