JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very nice and clean low round count beretta tomcat in .32 acp. It shoots great and I have had no issues with it. Has under 100 round down it. It comes with two 7 round mags with it. A pocket holster and a few boxes of ammo.

I am looking for a revolver. I'd prefer a 3" barrel or shorter. Kick me some offers. I might be able to throw in a little cash but not looking to spend much on top of a trade.

You can throw out a cash offer if you would like but please don't low ball, I know what these are worth and don't see many floating around and it has ammo. So let's not waste either of our time. Thanks for looking, happy hunting.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I didn't put a trade value on it because a guns value can be different to each person. For me I feel it's about $350 to me because of the ammo but will hear offers of less or higher and can talk about maybe adding cash if need from either party, thanks.

Thanks for the info you are correct the values can be really different. All I was getting at is I wouldn't want to offer something that would be out of line to what you are thinking and insult you.

Have a good day.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.