Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Like new beretta 3032

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Vortec, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Vortec

Vortec Portland New Member

I have a very nice and clean low round count beretta tomcat in .32 acp. It shoots great and I have had no issues with it. Has under 100 round down it. It comes with two 7 round mags with it. A pocket holster and a few boxes of ammo.

I am looking for a revolver. I'd prefer a 3" barrel or shorter. Kick me some offers. I might be able to throw in a little cash but not looking to spend much on top of a trade.

You can throw out a cash offer if you would like but please don't low ball, I know what these are worth and don't see many floating around and it has ammo. So let's not waste either of our time. Thanks for looking, happy hunting.

image.jpg

image.jpg

2. Vortec

Just mainly looking for a revolver now at this time. Send me some offers.

3. Vortec

Bump

4. Dallas Ken

Dallas Ken Dallas Or. Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

It would help if you posted some idea at least of what you think the trade value of your piece is.
    Thanks...

5. Vortec

I didn't put a trade value on it because a guns value can be different to each person. For me I feel it's about $350 to me because of the ammo but will hear offers of less or higher and can talk about maybe adding cash if need from either party, thanks.

6. Dallas Ken

Dallas Ken Dallas Or. Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Thanks for the info you are correct the values can be really different. All I was getting at is I wouldn't want to offer something that would be out of line to what you are thinking and insult you.

Have a good day.

7. Vortec

Oh no worries. Thanks for the advice and happy hunting.

8. dhoushour

dhoushour Portland, OR Member