JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Would like to trade this Like New 4" Smith & Wesson 686-4.
Would trade for:
1. 3" or 4" S&W 629
2. Ruger Single Six Hunter .22/.22 mag. + Cash
3. S&W 648
4. S&W 686 w/2 1/2" or 3" barrel.
or sell for $850
Will entertain other handgun trade possibilities.
Only PM's will be answered
Bill-Of-Sale required.

2w69zio.jpg
jiyk2g.jpg
rm5vd0.jpg

Oh. In that case, I (an Oregon resident) will just drive up there and pick it up from an FFL there. See what they think about that. :)

If I was actually getting that, I'd have you ship it.
But it's still outside my budget right now. :(

Oh aarond .... I wasn't refering to your comments .... I was trying to reply to what turbovr6jetta was stating in his comment.
I'm not very good at the way the PM's work in this forum yet. Sorry for my blunder.

Lonepine, I havent been known to be a genius but I dont think having FFLs in washington helps an out a non washington resident. And even if it did a comment telling to someone to just come on up and get it sure makes it sound like you encouraging some to commit a federal crime. As well as being willing to commit one yourself. So maybe you should think twice before making a statement like that. Comments like that can get you kicked off the site, there is a sticky about this subject. Also check with your local FFL and see if they will do a legal transfer to someone that resides in a different state.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.