JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This was my father's rifle, but I don't think he ever shot it, it was still in the original box when I got it. I've put less than two boxes of ammo through it, so its "like new". I believe that my father purchased this around the time he retired, so that would put it in the early or mid-1980's (barrel is JM stamped).

I had it professionally Cera Coated "Midnight Green" -- which is dark enough that it almost looks black ($175). When the gunsmith reassembled the rifle after the Cera Coat, the trigger was polished and is light and crisp.

It comes with a LimbSaver pad, and a cheek rest/ammo holder. It also has one piece base and rings, and a Leupold VX-1 3-9x scope on it ($200 +bases/rings) that comes with a ScopeCoat. It also comes with 10 boxes/200 rounds of Hornady LeveRevolution ammo (usually goes for around $1.25/round and up, so that's $250+ worth of ammo).

This is a great rifle. I strongly prefer to sell it as a package. The CeraCoat, scope, and ammo have a value of around $625, so I think that $850 for everything is reasonable.

The ONLY trade I would consider is for a .308 bolt action rifle with a 20" medium to heavy barrel, like a Remington LTR, Tikka T3X CTR, or similar (+/- cash as appropriate).

* Please make all offers, comments, or suggestions by PM/Conversation.
* Would prefer to do the paperwork at a gun store/ffl in the Troutdale/Gresham area

12.2016_marlin5.jpg 12.2016_marlin4.jpg 12.2016_marlin3.jpg 12.2016_marlin1.jpg 12.2016_marlin2.jpg

Last Edited: