Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA Like New 12GA Russian O/U Shotgun

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by Dannicus, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Dannicus

Dannicus Tacoma Active Member

image.jpg For sale is my lightly used 28" 12ga 3" over/under Baikal shotgun from Izhevsk. Also sold as the EAA MP310.

A good entry level O/U with a surprising amount of features. There are no scratches, rust, or blemishes.

It has selectable barrels via the trigger. (Press it forward until it clicks to reverse the firing order.)
    The ejectors can also be switched off in case you don't feel like catching your empties.
    The stock even has a bit of cast-off; which is great for right handed folks, but sorry this shotgun isn't for you if you're a lefty.

Comes with original box, 5 Chokes; the three shown in the case, and the two extended Tru-Lok chokes shown installed on the gun, plus about 200 rounds of sporting shot shells.

$325 in Tacoma

Buyer pays FFL fees. Will ship to FFLs.

fredball likes this.
  2. FishinKings

FishinKings Washington New Member

Message sent.

3. Dannicus

Dannicus Tacoma Active Member

Don't write messages on my profile. Start a conversation.

Thanks.

4. Henry Ellis

Henry Ellis Nashville New Member

Hwy new to NWF but I'm interested in your mp310 could toy text me at 6159723883 thanks

5. Henry Ellis

Henry Ellis Nashville New Member

6. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

This is over a year old and the OP was last on here July 1st, so don't get your hopes up...