JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Out perusing the local gun stores today and happened upon a Kel-Tec RFB at a very reasonable price and just couldn't put it down.

I hate impulse buys but this thing is just too damn awesome to not have. It feels better in my hands than my MSAR E4 and with the Aimpoint ML3 mounted it is in perfect position for my eyes.

Can't wait to get out and shoot it.

Now I've got to go through the black gun pile and choose a couple to move to new homes, sure wont' be the RFB or my E4. icon_smile_wink.gif

IMAG0242.jpg

cool. i just got a bullpup kit for my m1a, hopefully its on par to this thing, except for the front shell injection thing, which is awesome!

I bought one at the PDX show last weekend (as it turns out, the one you were looking at!)...

Here's my Dad shooting it up in the hills above Washougal:

IMG_1662.jpg

All I can say is, wow! It's so much fun to shoot. No problems in 160 rounds (except the ammo price).

You're gonna love yours!

I bought one at the PDX show last weekend (as it turns out, the one you were looking at!)...

Here's my Dad shooting it up in the hills above Washougal:

IMG_1662.jpg

All I can say is, wow! It's so much fun to shoot. No problems in 160 rounds (except the ammo price).

You're gonna love yours!

Too funny that it's the same one I looked at last weekend.

Are you going to keep the charge handle on the left side or switch it to the right?

Too funny that it's the same one I looked at last weekend.

Are you going to keep the charge handle on the left side or switch it to the right?

Yeah, keeping it on the left. I'm a lefty and I found that it's easier to use the charging handle if I keep my support hand (right) on the hand guard and use my trigger hand (left) to actuate the charging handle.

(The gun is too heavy to support just from the pistol grip while using the charging handle with the support hand).

Yeah, keeping it on the left. I'm a lefty and I found that it's easier to use the charging handle if I keep my support hand (right) on the hand guard and use my trigger hand (left) to actuate the charging handle.

(The gun is too heavy to support just from the pistol grip while using the charging handle with the support hand).

Makes sense, I moved mine to the right side for the exact same reason(righty).

Most of Kel-Tec's products look & feel pretty cheap. Of course, most of their stuff is very reasonably priced, except the RFB. You wouldn't think that there would be that much of a quality "feel" difference w/ guns made of plastic. My plastic Walthers, Glocks & HKs do not feel cheap like Kel-Tec's pistols. I had a P-11 for a while as a carry piece, but just couldn't get over the low quality "feel" of the pistol. Did Kel-Tec improve the quality of mfg on these rifles? I'm not a big fan of bullpups, but the RFB does look pretty cool.

Most of Kel-Tec's products look & feel pretty cheap. Of course, most of their stuff is very reasonably priced, except the RFB. You wouldn't think that there would be that much of a quality "feel" difference w/ guns made of plastic. My plastic Walthers, Glocks & HKs do not feel cheap like Kel-Tec's pistols. I had a P-11 for a while as a carry piece, but just couldn't get over the low quality "feel" of the pistol. Did Kel-Tec improve the quality of mfg on these rifles? I'm not a big fan of bullpups, but the RFB does look pretty cool.

I'm 100% with you on this line of thinking, which is why I wasn't going to just order one. I wanted to see it in person first.

All I can say is forget what you know about Kel-Tec. The RFB feels like it was made by a completely different company. It seems like they put their best engineers on it and told them to do whatever they wanted.

The only thing that seems Kel-Tec about it is that it isn't like anything else. Their products are always pretty "out there".

I'm 100% with you on this line of thinking, which is why I wasn't going to just order one. I wanted to see it in person first.

All I can say is forget what you know about Kel-Tec. The RFB feels like it was made by a completely different company. It seems like they put their best engineers on it and told them to do whatever they wanted.

The only thing that seems Kel-Tec about it is that it isn't like anything else. Their products are always pretty "out there".

+100000000000000000000

The fit and finish of this product is far and away better than any other Kel-tec product that I have ever held or owned.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top