JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an old beater shotgun that I am going to refinish. First thoughts were just to go with matte black but I really like the look of a marine coat or nickel finish. Anyone know of an inexpensive paint or whatever? Not sure if the answer is silver paint?? Seems like that might be too shiny and cheap looking. Will texture come into play? Has anyone gone this route? Nothing too sophisticated please. Wood furniture will be refinished as well but not painted of course.

A little bit, not really sure what I am looking at though. Need to learn more about Duracoat. Also don't have a airbrush or compressor.

I sprayed a junker pump-action shotgun (metal parts only) with green and black Rustoleum nearly 40 years ago and the stuff has never worn off or let it rust in the least. I did the black, let it dry then feathered through it in camo fashion with the OD green. Easy, cheap, and effective. It doesn't get much less sophisticated than that :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top