JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a nearly new AR—16 inch chrome lined Bushmaster Patrolman M4 A3 Upper in 5.56x45, (with classic bayonet lug, removeable dual aperture carry handle rear sight and birdcage flash hider included of course) paired with a Mag Tactical Systems MG-G4 ultra-lightweight magnesium alloy multi-caliber lower, with Daniel Defense lower parts kit.

To the rear you'll see a Mil-Spec Daniel Defense Tornado Collapsible buttstock with 2 interchangeable buttpads.

The rifle was assembled about 4 months ago and has seen only one range trip with less than 100 rounds to check for functionality. I haven't had the time or the inclination since to take it back out after our sunny weather went away.

Christmas bills force the sale unfortunately…. (damn I hate the holidays). In order to get this sold as quickly as possible im only asking $525. I only ask that you take care of your own transfer and background check fee. I live in Sandy and will be willing to meet as far as Portland. We can decide a meeting location somewhere between us if necessary—otherwise we have a great gun shop here in Sandy, Rapid Firearms. I'm not looking for trades at the moment.

Thanks for taking a look! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

20170108_183343~2.jpg 20170108_183314~3.jpg