WTS OR Lightweight affordable AR build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
This is a nearly new AR—16 inch chrome lined Bushmaster Patrolman M4 A3 Upper in 5.56x45, (with classic bayonet lug, removeable dual aperture carry handle rear sight and birdcage flash hider included of course) paired with a Mag Tactical Systems MG-G4 ultra-lightweight magnesium alloy multi-caliber lower, with Daniel Defense lower parts kit.

To the rear you’ll see a Mil-Spec Daniel Defense Tornado Collapsible buttstock with 2 interchangeable buttpads.

The rifle was assembled about 4 months ago and has seen only one range trip with less than 100 rounds to check for functionality. I haven’t had the time or the inclination since to take it back out after our sunny weather went away.

Christmas bills force the sale unfortunately…. (damn I hate the holidays). In order to get this sold as quickly as possible im only asking $525. I only ask that you take care of your own transfer and background check fee. I live in Sandy and will be willing to meet as far as Portland. We can decide a meeting location somewhere between us if necessary—otherwise we have a great gun shop here in Sandy, Rapid Firearms. I'm not looking for trades at the moment.

Thanks for taking a look! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

20170108_183343~2.jpg 20170108_183314~3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Definitely recommended
    friendly people, great prices on guns ammo tools, jewelry, other pawn shop stuff, always been easy to deal with
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Responsive, courteous, great comms and absolutely reasonable!
    Bought a firearm from a local NWF's member and as I live in Idaho it had to transfer through a local FFL. The Seller picked A Cut Above... The...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Another sterling experience A+
    Tyler is a great man and this place is a treasure. Reasonable fees and excellent service. Kind and polite. No BS. I will keep coming back.
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    TJ Gun Sales
    Needed some sights for a Glock 19. Found them here for a good price and free install. :)
Top Bottom