JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling my barely used, lightly customized Gen3 Glock 19. Only reason I am selling it is because my extra large hands find the Glock 17 to be more comfortable. Gun has exactly 300 rounds through it.

Customization includes TruGlo Bright Site's (very bright), extended slide catch, and 3.5# connector. All 3 installed by a licensed gunsmith. I still have the original parts and the gun will come with them.

(what looks like a scratch on the right side of the rear sight is just a bit of dust, no worries)

Gun comes with original case and all original accessories, as seen in the picture, including both original magazines, one of which has never been used. I also have a Left-handed Blackhawk Serpa holster for it if the buyer wants it, free.

I'm looking for $550, decently firm on the price all things considered. I live in Bellevue, can travel to just about anywhere on the eastside and/or seattle area. I happen to work at a local shooting range if that is a desirable place to meet.

I am interested. Unfortunately, I am in Ellensburg, and probably not going over to your side anytime soon. Are you coming this way?

I used to have a G17, it was my first pistol. I traded it away several years ago. Now I have all this 9mm reloading stuff and nothing to shoot it with.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.