JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ALL of us are felons.... several times a day in fact.... just not convicted.... yet.

"Wrongthink" and "wrongspeak" will (sooner or later) become a felony... believe it.

Told my wife as I was walking out the door this morning, "I did not start this year as a felon, but I am convinced I am going to finish it that way.".

We're all felons, chilling like lemons, with melons the size of Jupiter! If they gonna demonize us, we gonna demonetize them, and they gonna be losing money, while we go and do felony things with lemony smiles...

No
Just.
No. This is terrible. Anyone wanna improve on the above? :rolleyes:

Lots of what-ifs. A violent felony is one that has "the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against the person of another."

What if a burglar waited until you left your house, broke in, and stole your firearms? That's a non-violent felony. Should they have their rights restored?

What do you guys think about restoring voting rights to felons?

Lots of what-ifs. A violent felony is one that has "the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against the person of another."

What if a burglar waited until you left your house, broke in, and stole your firearms? That's a non-violent felony. Should they have their rights restored?

I think that if you are too dangerous to have the full rights of an America citizen, you are too dangerous to be out of prison or alive.

Your full sentence should be served behind bars, then you should be square. Creating second class citizens only encourages recidivism and makes no one safer.

This again is what a LOT of gun owners wanted, until it hits them. Gun owners LONG ago told law makers that 2A was not a "right", it was a privilege. So now they get to enjoy.
Just like the AR owners who were fine with law makers saying only certain people could own an AR. They were supporting this as long as they could keep their AR. When told to give up their AR they can look in the mirror for someone to get mad at. :s0054:

This again is what a LOT of gun owners wanted, until it hits them. Gun owners LONG ago told law makers that 2A was not a "right", it was a privilege. So now they get to enjoy.
Just like the AR owners who were fine with law makers saying only certain people could own an AR. They were supporting this as long as they could keep their AR. When told to give up their AR they can look in the mirror for someone to get mad at. :s0054:

Many gun owners have been too complacent and ignorant. Unfortunately we are arguing semantics at this point. Pandora's leftist box has been opened. For the last four years we've been told over and over that "silence is violence". We have seen firsthand since November "rules for thee but not for me" play out daily in state capitals and D.C. by representatives who refuse to represent or uphold their constitutional oath. If they can label an entire voting block of 75 million people "domestic terrorists" they can label anyone a felon, violent or not. The rule of law is on its last threads. They no longer feel they need to have reason or authority to shred constitutional rights.

Many gun owners have been too complacent and ignorant.
Yes and now they get to enjoy. Voters really do get the government they deserve. This great hoax has shown law makers just how easy it is to control the masses because the voters want it. Sadly the rest of us are just along for the ride down the toilet now. There is no semantics here, there is open support of rights being taken because we have had too much freedom for too long. It was fun while it lasted I guess. I feel badly for the young who have no idea what they have lost. :mad:

I think that if you are too dangerous to have the full rights of an America citizen, you are too dangerous to be out of prison or alive.

Your full sentence should be served behind bars, then you should be square. Creating second class citizens only encourages recidivism and makes no one safer.
Boom! I will never be able to stray from this idea.

Serve your time and get out, or you did something so heinous you probably don't need to be around anymore.

Yes and now they get to enjoy. Voters really do get the government they deserve. This great hoax has shown law makers just how easy it is to control the masses because the voters want it. Sadly the rest of us are just along for the ride down the toilet now. There is no semantics here, there is open support of rights being taken because we have had too much freedom for too long. It was fun while it lasted I guess. I feel badly for the young who have no idea what they have lost. :mad:
Rights can not be taken. Someone may be able to convince others to join against you and restrict you from any number of things, but you can't take a right away. Rights are god given whether one believes in god or not.

I believe that men can come to try and take my rights away. But I have to choose to let them. It may seem an impossible choice, but it's still a choice.

Basically all we are talking about is who is in control of the threat of violence....and who will submit to it.

No restoration for anyone who would break and enter, and steal firearms or anything else*. If your moral compass is so effed up that you would even think of doing such a thing you cannot be trusted. Such behavior is over the top. Same with armed robbery or even unarmed robbery. No guns for you*. Black powder for home defense? OK, I'd go for that - I think that is the law in a lot of places.

*EDIT TO ADD: IF you served your time in the big house, got out, and have worked to build a good life for not less than 10 years, and have shown that you have changed and can be trusted, THEN I'd be OK with restoring full firearm rights. Just serving time in prison gives no indication of your trustworthiness.

A lot of white collar crimes, if the person is otherwise not a threat to society, should have no effect on gun rights.

Last Edited:
Boom! I will never be able to stray from this idea.

Serve your time and get out, or you did something so heinous you probably don't need to be around anymore.
Yep. I have never wanted to go back to the hand them a gun and horse when they get out but, if the person really just can't live in society they need to be removed from society, either by locked away or killed. This idea that a "law" is going to keep society safe is something Barnum would be sad he could not pull off. What the hell it seems to be a done deal at this point. I will go down swinging but fear I will live to see us become like the UK and worse.

Sure, sounds great.Would make a great bumper sticker. Meanwhile in the real world they are taken little by little. How many small business people are now out of bullishness and bankrupt? No one took it huh? I doubt they see it with such rose glasses :s0092:

Exactly - I have the right to freely assemble - and cannot.

I have a right to expression - but not to an audience.

The epitome is that I have a right to keep and bear arms, except for the myriad of ways my Gubmint tells me I cannot.

It is all semantics when the bean bags and cuffs come out.

The 2A is neither a right or a privilege.

The second Amendment is in fact a Limitation on actions the US Government can take. Which they have ignored for generations.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top