JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone.

I'm looking for experienced people that want to shoot and learn around the Portland area.

My grandfather was a firearm instructor, I've been shooting guns since I was 8 years old. I'm savvy and have solid firearm handling knowledge and fundamentals.

My future goals would be to partake in handgun courses, carbine courses, shotgun courses, learn better shooting mechanics, improve accuracy and handling, and generally get better with tactical firearms and their use.

Holler if that sounds like what you want to do.

Welcome Aboard NWFA. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome_to_the_Party.gif

Aloha, Mark

Learn to shoot Highpower Rifle attend a "Clinic" March 19 & 20 @ DRRC. March 26 & 27 Across the Corse (XTC) Training
200-300-600 yards standing, sitting and prone.
May 14 & 15 Small arms Firing school by the CMP at DRRC. They furnish rifles and ammo.
Saturday February 6 Introduction to Bullseye/Precession Pistol shooting at TCGC.

My wife and I like to shoot at the Clackamas PSTC. We took the 101 handgun class there a few months ago. It's a really nice range.

Welcome!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads