JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got to say, if you haven't seen Eric Church in concert, go! If you barly like country, and love rock, go! I love love country. And rock. This guy is spot on live. I've never witnessed talent like him and his group. His songs have a story, and purpose.

IMG_0512.JPG

I really like him too.

Gotta say I saw Garth Brooks when he came last year. Brought back so many good memories of being a kid listening to him.
He does a hell of a show live.

Hands down one of my favorite singers.

Garth Brooks was like something the country crowd had never seen before... two toned shirts, jumpin and flyin across the stage,super up beat country party music and we loved it.

Garth Brooks was like something the country crowd had never seen before... two toned shirts, jumpin and flyin across the stage,super up beat country party music and we loved it.
I was his biggest fan. I think. But he is a fairly dramatic fella that went strange. So I left him high and dry. Remember chris Gaines? That was now weird thing he did.

Saw Garth at the Randy Travis concert last month in Nashville. 3rd row. Seems like a pretty decent guy. I met Mark Chestnut and Alan Jackson at The Drum in Portland probably 1993 range. Great guys.

There are some up and coming young country singers who are very traditional. Brian Haggard ( Merles son), Sturgell Simpson. The good country music is out there. You just have to turn off the damn radio and search it out on ITunes, IHeart, YouTube, Sound Cloud and others.

Yeah the whole chris gaines thing got weird and never really understood it.

But I can't help but respect the guy for leaving the fame and stardom to be a father and raise his kids.

There's not many famous filthy rich people that do that. If any.

Good thread, odd thread title.
I can appreciate good music and great performances, and I've seen a number of them, and even been a part of a couple,... So please don't take this wrong OH5.

But if a musical concert changed your life?
You need more life.

Lol!! Yea my life is more fulfilled than 90% of most. I have it all. BUT.... I am a very big music person. I have never seen a style like church's. truly country and rock.
So yep it was a life changing deal. Opened me up to a new world.

Good Lord!

I honestly don't know how people do it. 2 has me on the edge of my sanity.
My wife works a lot and my schedule is pretty easy so I'm the one that takes the kids to daycare, picks them up, feeds them, puts them in bed, and everything in between.
I'm 35, and I feel 60.

Good Lord!

I honestly don't know how people do it. 2 has me on the edge of my sanity.
My wife works a lot and my schedule is pretty easy so I'm the one that takes the kids to daycare, picks them up, feeds them, puts them in bed, and everything in between.
I'm 35, and I feel 60.
This will end up being the best time of your life. My kids are grown and out. I still get teary eyed every now and thinking about all the hassles of trying to get them going on the right path.

I saw him at a club about 9 years ago. There was about 50 people in the place. Then I saw him again at the same club about 6 years ago. There was about 1500 people there. My wife saw him last week at the Spokane arena but I don't do big arenas full of people anymore.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top