JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you know anybody in Montana, now would be a good time to contact them.

Pro-gun Democrat Sen. Max Baucus of Montana has suddenly found himself in the crosshairs of a new anti-gun advertising campaign that begins this weekend, sponsored by the Progressive Change Campaign Committee (PCCC).....

<broken link removed>

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. In Montana the left cannibalizing itself is great. One of two things will happen. Baucus gets voted out and a republican gets his seat. Or Baucus uses the this add campaign as ammo in the next election and moves even more to the right. A anti gun lefty challanger won't win in Montana.

It amazing how short of a memory the left has. They lost the house and the senate after the 94 AWB.

We all should thank Max for voting no and supporting 2A.

I thought Mr Baucus might like knowing from some friends in Oregon

so I sent him this note:

Dear Sir,

As I am sure you know Oregon's Democratic Senators are not friends of the firearms owners of our state. As a result our rights are left to others to defend.

As you are one of the defenders of my rights as a law abiding firearms owner. I wish to thank you for your time and energy.

It worries me that a fine thinking man like yourself might suffer backlash from persons outside your state. And I want to let you know that for every person wishing you set back theres at least one if not a dozen out here that send you best wishes and we hope to see you in the Senate a good long time.

From a poor lost soul in Oregon
Thank you sir for your Pro Firearms Rights votes.

Mark W.
Silverton, Oregon

If you would also like to thank the man for his help his contact page is here:

<broken link removed>

this is good for gun owners.

an anti gun candidate won't win in MT, you may not get a strong pro-gun person but you will not get an anti-gun candidate.

If they primary him out with a ultra leftist, that person will lose. The R's will put up a pro-gun person in MT. worst case is MT keeps Baucus

For a little humor, check out the Huffington Post comments. Max Baucus Gun Vote Targeted In Progressive Change Campaign Committee Ad Campaign

Some people seem to think that if all the Democrats voted for the amendment, it would have passed. Some also say that a majority vote should have been all that is necessary while failing to realize that other amendments would be added forcing the Schumers and Feinsteins to vote against the bill unless they wanted me visiting their cities on my "Packing a 1911" national tour.

For a little humor, check out the Huffington Post comments. Max Baucus Gun Vote Targeted In Progressive Change Campaign Committee Ad Campaign

Some people seem to think that if all the Democrats voted for the amendment, it would have passed. Some also say that a majority vote should have been all that is necessary while failing to realize that other amendments would be added forcing the Schumers and Feinsteins to vote against the bill unless they wanted me visiting their cities on my "Packing a 1911" national tour.

Drew!

Guys!!!

Who the heck ever said Democrat libs were very bright??? :s0112: :s0114: :huh:

I must say I called Max's office to let them know as to my feelings about how Max should vote on this gun issue. Well Max says he heard the Montana voters loud and clear,,,,, well let's remember that our other Senator, Tester, did vote for bambi gun control... soooo why didn't Tester hear the voters of Montana?? I believe it is because he isn't up for re-election and Max is in 2014... Max is a politician not a statesman and dam he don't want to lose his job so for once he voted for Montana rather that the Dem.... You also have to remember that Max voted for the clinton gun control bill back in the mid 90's....
Yes as a Montana native, voter, and hunter I am glad that Max voted the way he did.... Now if our Senators would actually vote the way the people of Montana want them to rather than along party lines I would be so proud of them. Just my thoughts from the Big Sky Country.. Montana..

I must say I called Max's office to let them know as to my feelings about how Max should vote on this gun issue. Well Max says he heard the Montana voters loud and clear,,,,, well let's remember that our other Senator, Tester, did vote for bambi gun control... soooo why didn't Tester hear the voters of Montana?? I believe it is because he isn't up for re-election and Max is in 2014... Max is a politician not a statesman and dam he don't want to lose his job so for once he voted for Montana rather that the Dem.... You also have to remember that Max voted for the clinton gun control bill back in the mid 90's....
Yes as a Montana native, voter, and hunter I am glad that Max voted the way he did.... Now if our Senators would actually vote the way the people of Montana want them to rather than along party lines I would be so proud of them. Just my thoughts from the Big Sky Country.. Montana..

Well As a father and Grand father I can only say that when you want a child or in this case a politician to do something you have to tell them. Sometimes you have to tell them over and over. Sometimes you have to do a little punishment when things aren't done when they need to be.

You also need to reward good behaviour. Not with big things but with small things that the child or the politicain knows are from the heart.

I will reward whoever is in that Senate seat in 2020 when I vote w/ my feet and move to the great state of Montana. I will have 20 yrs in working for the state or "Koregon" and will be ridin off into the sunset. I am already lookin at which little "burg" I am gonna settle in!!!......

Freudian typo underscores attack on Montana’s Baucus

Examiner received confirmation early Sunday that the advertisement running today against Sen. Max Baucus, a Montana Democrat who voted against the background check measure last week, contains a hilarious typographical error in the small print.

<broken link removed>

MAYORS FOR ILLEGAL GUNS, EH?
:s0112: :s0114:

Good Luck is all I can say. If anyone thinks that Montanans are going to vote for an anti-gun liberal, I have some land in Arizona Guaranteed to be oceanfront property to sell you.

Bauchus is invulnerable to the left. He is vulnerable only to the right.

The 20,000 Montana Leftists can whine all they want to. It won't make a damn bit of difference.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top