JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you want a "do all" can just go with the YHM .30cal Titanium QD can. (can go to 300 Win Mag and only 15 oz)

<broken link removed>

yhm_3300a-ti_1-300x199.jpg

Really would be interested in a 30 cal capable can that can pass 9mm also. Want a 308 or 300 blackout bolt rifle to suppress, but also want another can for my 9mm SBR....if only I had known before I bought my 223 can!!

Don't think that qualifies as a do all can. How you gonna run that on your Glock? How you gonna get the .22lr lead out of it? Mystic is way more versatile, period. Get a dedicated can for a magnum,,,

Your not going to get all that you want with just one can, lets be honest. I bet you'll agree with me as your tag is "stamp collector." Here's what I did:

One .30 cal can for .223 to 300 Win Mag
One .45 cal can for 9mm to 45
One .22 cal can for .17HMR to .22mag (.22LR)

Really, just get three. Your not going to want to take them on and off your systems all the time anyway. :)

Your not going to get all that you want with just one can, lets be honest. I bet you'll agree with me as your tag is "stamp collector." Here's what I did:

Really, just get three. Your not going to want to take them on and off your systems all the time anyway. :)

It's true, you can't have just one!

The "one can to rule them all" theory sounds nice, but I think this is the best way to go....which is what I did....:D Only difference is that I did get a .223 can so a nice .30 cal can will be the next purchase. I got a SpecWar556 so the .30 can will be a SpecWar762. I can use the same 'Trifecta' mounts on the guns, and use both the rifle cans on the .223's. Love my Sparrow (.22), have shot the .45 Osprey on .45, 9mm, and .40 with great success.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top