JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to say I have been nothing but happy with Liberty and their suppressors. The service and support they've given me is second to none.

I had a threading problem on one of my adaptor/pistons for a pistol that caused a couple of irritating issues. Sent back the suppressor to Liberty for service under warranty and got more back than I expected. They worked out my minor issues, completely replaced the core, and even repainted the tube all for free. The owner even including a ten dollar bill in with the suppressor to cover my shipping! :cool:

I've had a service company myself for over 20 years and it made me re-evaluate my service level (haha). Just A++.

If you are in the market for your first suppressor I highly recommend the Mystic. So many calibers, ONE suppressor. Works great on .22lr, 9mm, carbine, etc, and it is a rock solid piece backed by a fantastic company obviously.
Just typing this because it is rare to see a company that really bends over backwards to make things right nowadays.

Liberty gets my vote for the best suppressor manufacturer to deal with bar none.

<broken link removed>

I am not affiliated with them in any way, shape or form. Just wanted to post this on the two firearm forums I frequent so any of folks looking for a great choice can get a heads up.

Mystic works on all these calibers:

22 Hornet
22 K Hornet
218 Bee
223 REM - 16" BBL
30 PPC - Subsonic
30 Carbine
32-20
357 MAG
221 Fireball
32 S&W Long
32 H&R Magnum
9X18
9X19 (Base Caliber)
38 Super
38 Special
38 S&W
357 Max - Subsonic
338 Spectre
300 BLK
300 Whisper
300/221
308 Win- Subsonic
all rimfire cartridges
5.45x39MM Russian
We now rate it for the 300 BLK in
both supersonic and subsonic on
an 8" barrel
7.62 X 39 MM
FULL AUTO 300 BLACKOUT
SUBSONIC AND SUPERSONIC.
6.8spc

Sorry for the noob question, but if you get a tax stamp for a suppressor, is it tied to one gun only? Or, can you use it on any gun that it will fit on to (same caliber, &c)?

Tax stamp is registered to the item it was issued for.
Be it a suppressor, SBR, select fire weapon, or a full auto trigger group that's able to be moved from one firearm to another without altering it.

I have used my Mystic on everything from a Beretta 22a (looks hilarious, but works) to a 300blk AR. You can put it on anything it is rated for, no restrictions in that regard.

Like the SilencerCo Osprey you can get a variety of fixed adapters/pistols threaded specifically for what you want to attach it to (thread pattern such as 13.5x1 LH, that sort of thing).

The only reason you can use the Liberty Mystic on 22lr is because it comes apart for cleaning. It does great for 22, it sounds almost as quiet as a SilencerCo Sparrow, but it is BIG for a 22 pistol solution (like I said, on the 22a it is comical). Fine on the end of a 22 rifle.

Once a person gets one suppressor it is never enough, it is addictive, but if I could only have just ONE it would be the Mystic.

The size/volume does come in handy in some cases. For instance, the Sparrow is rated for 5.7, but on the 5.7 pistol it is really over-matched, over-loaded. It doesn't do much at all. The Mystic does however take 80% of the bark away.

Love suppressors!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads