JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
PHILOMATH
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Liberty Safes is currently 18-20 weeks out on filling orders so here is your chance to get a used one in pristine condition. It's never been bolted down, buyer can purchase a kit if need be. No damage, no odors, or stains. It comes with a dehumidifying rod and outlet kit for power/data cables. Buyer will need to arrange for loading and transport. I would recommend using the Liberty dealer I purchased this safe from in Hubbard on 99E. You'll need to contact him for his current rates. Let him know the safe is located in Philomath and that I have a straight short driveway up to the garage. There's no stairs or obstacles to navigate. I'm pricing this low to give the buyer a deal and a little relief towards the delivery fee. If you plan on moving and transporting yourself you will need to bring the proper equipment like safe jacks, and some strong helpers. You'll also need a truck that has a lift gate and is capable safely transporting a 1125 pound safe. Please help me keep this classified tidy by directing your comments or questions to my inbox. Sorry no trades. $2100 obo

B09D899D-95AF-4549-8434-473BCC4A29DC.jpeg 1E324371-78A3-464C-880C-FA1200EFD460.jpeg 45E47314-AE82-4A45-87AA-B6B48F504CE1.jpeg 787C20D5-0201-46F2-A6BB-C3C9306702E3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top